Commitment – Service – Value
Leech Tishman is committed to providing professional legal service to individuals, businesses and institutions, offering the value you expect and a practical approach.
We combine a practical, professional approach with a strong understanding of local, regional, national and international business and personal legal services. Our lawyers collaborate, leverage resources, share industry and practice experiences, and function cohesively to best serve you with solutions to your routine and complex legal matters.
• Serving the business and personal interests of our clients
• Understanding and appreciating client goals, objectives, and challenges
• Tailoring a solution to fit you and your business
• Offering competent, proficient and tested insight to solve both routine and complex legal issues
• Creating long-term relationships that contribute to client success
• Focusing on industry-specific legal practices – serving local, regional, national, and international clients
• Offering collaborative solutions by providing a partner-led client team of experienced practitioners who offer confident and experienced legal support to fit the budgets and needs of the client
• Providing proactive insight on the latest legal trends, laws, and regulations that may affect your business
• Leveraging the highest level of knowledge from our lawyers who have career experience at national law firms and as in-house practitioners, and who are regularly recognized as industry leaders
• Providing attractive alternative fee structures and hourly rate solutions that fit a client’s budget
• Collaborating to find business solutions, opportunities, and connections to support our clients and businesses through our network of skilled practitioners
Our success in providing clients with legal and business advice has led to recognition by leading legal publications such as Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers®, Leading Lawyers and other nationally recognized magazines.
Leech Tishman was recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in its 2017 “Best Law Firms” ranking, in nine practice areas for two metropolitan areas, Pittsburgh, PA and Pasadena, CA. The firm received Tier 1 rankings for the Pittsburgh metropolitan area for Mediation and Tax Law, as well as a Tier 1 ranking for the Pasadena metropolitan area for Litigation – Patent. The firm also received Tier 2 recognition in Pittsburgh for Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Corporate Law; Employment Law – Management; and Litigation – Bankruptcy. Leech Tishman received Tier 3 rankings for Litigation – Labor & Employment in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
Leech Tishman is an ardent supporter of the communities in which we operate. Our staff has a rich history of public service and philanthropy, volunteering and sitting on the Board of Directors of a wide variety of community organizations and civic groups.
In particular, Leech Tishman has been a proud supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh for the past several years, surpassing our financial support goal for 2016. Our staff is dedicated to the goal of changing young lives, and use our annual fundraising efforts as an opportunity to build firm camaraderie through fun events including ping-pong tournaments, a golf outing and a highly competitive bowling event.
Leech Tishman is a member of AVRIO Advocati, a European-centered network of law firms covering practically every major European city. The network is an effective, cohesive structure with a strong European base and one member each in countries such as the USA, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Macau, Myanmar, and Turkey.
AVRIO Advocati member firms are prominent local firms with firsthand knowledge not only of their legal environment but also of relevant business issues. They are able to arrange cooperation with local authorities and other professionals, while delivering high quality, custom-tailored legal advice across international borders to respond to the requirements of the internal and global markets.
The object of our association is to provide each member and its clients with known and trusted allies in other countries, to develop the exchange of professional know-how, and to foster legal co-operation and legal research on national, European, and international issues. The personal connection, common expertise and close cooperation between AVRIO Advocati members allows for the effective referring of clients while they do business abroad, and provides participation in common projects that require harmonious co-operation and management in more than one jurisdiction.
For more information on AVRIO Advocati please click here.