Leech Tishman has an immediate opening for a full-time Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant with experience in Litigation in our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office. The Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant will provide litigation and general administrative support to several attorneys.
The successful candidate will have 7+ years of solid litigation experience in a law firm setting and will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- An ability to demonstrate flexibility and initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills with a high level of accuracy;
- Strong process orientation;
- Collaborative, adaptive and proactive nature;
- Solution/results oriented and strategic thinker;
- Strong ability to take ownership of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting pleadings and correspondence,
- Review of attorney billing,
- Heavy filing of litigation documents in state and federal courts (including e-filing),
- Revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates, scheduling travel, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent is required; college, business school, or other relevant continuing education preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Word (including the use of document versions and redlining, TOA and TOC), Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with ProLaw a plus. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Karen M. Davila, Director of Human Resources, by email (email@example.com), fax (412.227.5551), or mail. No phone calls or recruiter inquiries please.