Leech Tishman has an immediate opening for a full-time Real Estate Title Processor with closing experience in our growing Sarasota, Florida office.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of solid experience as a real estate title processor and will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills;
- Strong data entry skills;
- Strong process orientation;
- Collaborative, adaptive and proactive nature;
- Solution/results oriented and strategic thinker;
- Strong ability to take ownership of work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ordering title reports, municipal lien searches, estoppels, mortgage payoffs and surveys;
- Producing commitments, revisions, policies, endorsements, Insured Closing Letters and other title insurance items based on attorney and lender requests as necessary;
- Answering client questions;
- Working with clients and lenders to obtain all essential information to prepare closing packages and make sure all issues are resolved so that the file can be handed off to the closer and to proceed with closing.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Closer’s Choice. Notary license preferred. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Karen M. Davila, Director of Human Resources, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (412.227.5551), or mail. No phone calls or recruiter inquiries please.