Leech Tishman has an immediate opening for a full-time Real Estate Title Processor with closing experience in our growing Sarasota, Florida office.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of solid closing experience and will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to complete a file from contract to closing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills;
- Strong data entry skills;
- Strong process orientation;
- Collaborative, adaptive and proactive nature;
- Solution/results oriented and strategic thinker;
- Strong ability to take ownership of work;
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and close files;
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, insurance certificates, and others;
- Order municipal lien searches, title searches, estoppels, mortgage payoffs and surveys;
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status;
- Prepare CDs, settlement statements, deeds, escrow agreements and other settlement documents;
- Produce commitments, revisions, policies, endorsements, Insured Closing Letters and other title insurance items based on attorney and lender requests as necessary;
- Answer client questions;
- Work with clients and lenders to obtain all essential information to prepare closing package and make sure all issues are resolved.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Closer’s Choice. Notary license preferred. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Karen M. Davila, Director of Human Resources, by email (email@example.com), fax (412.227.5551), or mail. No phone calls or recruiter inquiries please.