Leech Tishman’s California Employment Practice Group possesses the expertise to counsel clients on the unique challenges facing companies with employees in California. We regularly present on issues including:
- California’s Unique Approach to Discrimination and Elimination of Bias in the Workplace
- California’s Dynamex Decision and Its Effect on Classifying Independent Contractors
- California’s Immigrant Worker Protection Act (AB 450) and its effect on employer’s immigration obligations and record-keeping requirements
- California Municipal And Corporate Training Information On Discrimination
- Marijuana in the Public Workplace
Access recordings of presentations, copies of PowerPoint slides, and other materials by clicking on any of the “Media Resources” listed below.
Please provide us with your information to gain access to resources.