Leech Tishman’s Immigration attorneys provide in-depth knowledge of the technical and dynamic landscape of immigration laws and regulations.
Our immigration attorneys regularly represent individuals and employers in a variety of immigration legal matters related to family and employment-based immigration.
With regulatory compliance as an utmost priority, our lawyers are skilled in providing immigration help to individuals and businesses navigate through the minefield of immigration laws.
Our Immigration attorney team regularly utilizes the skills of the firm’s other practice groups, and in particular, our Government Relations, Family Law and Corporate teams.
Our firm is positioned to offer high-quality representation and address any potential legal issues before they become roadblocks to the successful completion of immigration applications.
Immigration Law Firm Services
Our Immigration attorneys have experience in the following areas:
- Family-based sponsorship, including obtaining green cards for spouses, children, and other family members
- Employment-based sponsorship, including obtaining green cards and visas for foreign national employees
- Naturalization/Citizenship applications, including complicated issues, such as medical disabilities and criminal history issues
- Permanent residency, either through conditional permanent residency, adjustment of status, or other means
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), including new applications or renewals
- Student Visas, such as F-1 Visas and J-1 Visas
- Visitor Visas, like B1s/B2s
- Adjustment of status applications
- Training/education based visas
- Specialty visa applications (VAWA, U Visas and T Visas)
- Labor certification
- Labor condition applications
- Regulatory compliance
- Government immigration audits/enforcement actions
- Global migration/international intracompany transfers
The industries we serve include:
- Commercial/multi-family/residential real estate
- Environmental/brownfield development
- Non-profit healthcare
- Higher education
- Public companies and infrastructure
- Start-up companies
Additional Immigration Help & Resources
- United States Immigration and Citizenship Services
Provides general information and forms for immigration benefits, including green cards, naturalization, and more
- United States Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs
Information on consulates, visas, and travel information