Leech Tishman’s Internal Investigations Practice Group brings extensive experience in conducting internal investigations, facilitating and managing investigations of governmental entities and other organizations, handling grand jury matters, assisting with subpoena compliance, and providing white collar criminal defense when necessary.
The Internal Investigations Practice Group brings a unique understanding of the prosecution and enforcement function gained through service as senior prosecutors. Our experience includes the successful prosecution of criminal jury trials, as well as oversight over complex, in-depth investigations of governmental entities and elected officials.
Our Internal Investigations Practice Group has the ability to assist our clients in the following areas:
- Investigation of allegations of corporate fraud, waste, and embezzlement
- Establishment of employee conduct policies and procedures
- Investigation of potential wrongdoing by local and state government agencies and public officials
- Investigation of misconduct for regional school districts and review of best practices for school resource officers and school police
- Witness interviews and preparation for interviews by law enforcement
- Development of comprehensive ethics programs
- Review and analysis of governmental procurement policies and procedures
- Anti-money laundering customer due diligence
- Careful analysis of investigative data
- Data breach/incident response management
- Review of municipal policies and procedures relative to handling public funds
- Review of governmental regulations pertaining to and in compliance with the Wiretap Act