Leech Tishman is closely monitoring the novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) developments and is committed to the health and safety of our clients, employees and community during this uncertain time.
Leech Tishman COVID-19 Insights cover current topics on what companies and individuals can do now and how to prepare for the future of COVID-19. Our practice and multidisciplinary teams can assist with a wide range of legal and business challenges that you face in responding to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Below are recent articles in key practice areas on critical COVID-19 related legal issues.
Aviation & Aerospace
- Corporate Governance and Coronavirus – March 25, 2020
- Potential Insurance Coverage for Business Losses Arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic – March 24, 2020
- Enforcement of Pennsylvania Closure of Non-Life Sustaining Businesses – March 23, 2020
Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
Employment & Labor
- OSHA Reverses Course on COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Layoffs and WARN Notices in the Time of COVID-19 – April 20, 2020
- OSHA and Cal/OSHA on COVID-19: An Ounce of Prevention Is Worth a Pound of Cure – April 15, 2020
- Check Please: Paying for COVID-19 – April 6, 2020
- NLRB Makes Significant Changes to Union Election Framework – April 3, 2020
- CARES Act: Important Labor Law Issues Not to Be Overlooked – March 30, 2020
- California Department of Fair Employment & Housing Publishes COVID-19 Employment Guidance – March 27, 2020
- California’s “Shelter-in-Place” Order: Impact on California Businesses – March 27, 2020
- Provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and Expanded Family and Medical Leave – March 26, 2020
Estates & Trusts
- Remote Notarization Temporarily Authorized in Pennsylvania Beginning April 20, 2020 – April 23, 2020
- Charitable Deduction Limits Increased for 2020 Tax Year; New Above-the-Line Deduction for Gifts Permitted – April 15, 2020
- Provisions of CARES Act Related to 401k and IRA Distributions – March 30, 2020
- Remote Estate Planning and Notarization – March 27, 2020
- Staying Legally Prepared: A Simple and Effective Approach – March 18, 2020