- This event has passed.
11th Annual Celebrate & Share Breakfast Honoring the 19th Amendment
August 28 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$25
On Wednesday, August 28, Leech Tishman Litigation partner Heather Heidelbaugh will moderate the panel at the 11th Annual Breakfast Honoring the passage of the 19th Amendment, hosted at the Rivers Club, Pittsburgh, PA.
Benefiting the Pennsylvania Women’s Hall Of Achievement and hosted by Women’s Voices…Hear Them Speak!, this event is a joint project of Celebrate & Share and the Pennsylvania Women’s Hall of Achievement.
The Spirit of the 19th Amendment Honorees
Honorable Pam Iovino
Honorable Alice Paylor-Dais
Hear: Panel Discussion with the 2020 Calendar Stars
MC: Ruth Byrd-Smith, Director Allegheny County MWDBE Department
Panel Moderator: Attorney Heather Heidelbaugh
Introducing the 2020 Women’s Voices…Hear them Speak© Calendar
- Cecile Springer, Leadership, Science, Social Justice, and Community
- Dr. Audrey Murrell, Acting Dean for the University Honors College and Professor of Business Administration, Psychology, Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh
- Monica Ruiz, Executive Director Casa San Jose’
- Molly Rush, Co-Founder Thomas Merton Center
- Maurita Bryant, Ass’t Superintendent Uniform Division Allegheny County Police Department
About the 202 Calendar of Women’s Voices
The 2020 Calendar of Women’s Voices…Hear them Speak (c) honors women whose actions past and present have opened the door for ALL women. The “March” to obtain full personal, economic and civil rights has been an arduous and perilous journey. It has been a 200 plus year journey of courageous women and men of all races and creeds who embraced the vision and dedicated their lives to obtaining these basic human rights. The 2020 Calendar Stars are women who have made an impact in our region, state, nation, and the world. They dared to raise their voices and challenge a repressive system that denied women their human rights.
- August 28
7:30 am - 9:30 am