Back to Business: Proof of Vaccination and Weekly COVID-19 Testing: OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard: Compliance Preparation
November 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As of November 17, 2021, OSHA has indicated that it has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS amidst the pending litigation and Motion to Stay. All challenges to the ETS have been consolidated and assigned to the Sixth Circuit.
Pending the looming December 5 first compliance date for the ETS, what is an employer to do?
Leech Tishman still recommends that covered employers strongly consider taking appropriate “proactive steps” to avoid being caught flat footed if (or when) the stay is modified or lifted. Proactive steps include:
- Preparing (and having management finalize and approve) a draft written vaccination policy
- Drafting a compliance policy
- Developing a communication plan to be implemented if the stay is lifted or the ETS upheld
- Budgeting for anticipated expenses
- Preparing a roster to document vaccination status of all employees
- Complying with state OSHA rules, other mandated vaccination orders (including those applicable to federal contractors and healthcare workers), and all other applicable state and local health orders and mandates
Please submit any questions in advance to email@example.com.
- November 30
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Leech Tishman
- Live Webinar