Hot Topics in Cannabis and the Law 2023
January 26, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us on Thursday, January 26 at 11:00 AM PST | 2:00 PM EST for an informational webinar about Hot Topics in Cannabis and the Law 2023.
In this fast-paced webinar, Cannabis Co-Leader Michael H. Sampson will tackle some of the hottest topics facing the cannabis industry at the beginning of 2023, including, but not limited to:
- Recent case-law considering the dormant Commerce Clause, and potential dormant Commerce Clause issues facing the industry if and when federal legalization occurs;
- Advertising and marketing restrictions and commercial speech considerations;
- Physical and cyber safety and security;
- Immigration risks, crimes of moral turpitude, and judicial approaches; and
- Product liability, product recalls, state regulations, and product liability insurance.
During this webinar, Mike will discuss recent legal developments as well as practical considerations.
There will be a 10-minute Q&A session at the end of the webinar. Please feel free to send questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar is eligible for 1 Hour of Substantive CLE credit in both California and Pennsylvania. If you are seeking credit in either of these states, please complete the appropriate sections in the registration form. You will also need to complete an evaluation after the webinar is over.
- January 26, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Live Webinar
- Leech Tishman
- View Organizer Website