- This event has passed.
Leech Tishman Attorney Leah Sell to Speak at ACBA Webinar on Planning for Retirement
April 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
To learn more or to register, please visit: Welcome to Allegheny County Bar Association – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania > CLE/Events > Event Info (acba.org)
About This Event:
Presented by the ACBA Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section Live Webinar CLE – What Attorneys and Their Clients Need to Know About Planning for Retirement.
Planning for retirement is a career-long journey for many, and for attorneys, this process can be more involved as you’re also often counseling clients along the way.
The program will cover the topic thoroughly. Specifics to be covered include:
- Addressing various risks in retirement
- Managing taxes and getting comfortable spending in retirement
- Understanding income streams in retirement to include Social Security and whether annuities might be worthwhile consideration
- How to establish a retirement spending plan
- What is the biggest (and under-planned for) risk in retirement?
- Understanding the challenges facing today’s retirees
- How to build a retirement income portfolio
- April 8
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm