Leech Tishman Employment & Labor Attorney Leah K. Sell will speak at the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA) Live Wage & Hour Webinar on September 28th.
September 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Leech Tishman Employment & Labor Attorney Leah K. Sell will speak at this year’s Live Wage & Hour Webinar on September 28th. This program will cover what you need to know about the recent updates. Experts from the plaintiff, defendant and government perspective will discuss current “hot topics”. Specifics to be covered include:
• What are the common wage and hour issues affecting remote workers, and how should they be addressed?
• How should the “regular rate” and overtime be calculated?
• How should you handle bonuses, tips, tip credits and other payments and deductions?
• When should a worker be classified as an employee or an independent contractor?
• When do liquidated damages apply?
• What is the latest on classifying employees as “exempt” from overtime?
• What is the best way to investigate potential wage and hour claims?
• What developments are on the horizon at the federal, state and local levels?
Participants will receive 1 hour of Live CLE credit for the webinar.
To register for the event, click here.
- September 28
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Live Webinar