Leech Tishman Attorney Leah Sell to Speak at PHRA Webinar on 2020 Pennsylvania Employment Law Developments
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On Thursday, May 20, Leech Tishman Employment and Labor Attorney Leah Sell will speak at a webinar hosted by Pennsylvania Human Resources Association (PHRA) on 2020 Pennsylvania employment law developments.
To learn more or register for this, please visit: Pittsburgh Human Resources Association (pittsburghhra.org)
About This Event
For nearly a year, employers have, rightfully, focused on the health and safety of their employees. During this time, employment laws continued to develop. It is not surprising that some of these changes may have been overlooked during a global pandemic. This presentation will review the employment law changes that took place in 2020, with specific attention on Pennsylvania updates.
The presentation will cover:
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity as a Protected Class
- Increased Salary Threshold for Exempt Employees
- Medical Marijuana Developments
- Act 9 and Termination Procedures
- Pittsburgh Paid Sick Leave and Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- May 20
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Pennsylvania Human Resources Association
- Live Webinar