- This event has passed.
Leech Tishman Attorney Lisa Mantella to Present to ACBA Bench Bar Conference
June 14, 2019 @ 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
This program will provide participants with insight into the fast-changing world of criminal justice reform. After decades of passing “get tough on crime” laws, Congress and various State Legislatures are beginning to understand that long prison terms are not effective and are expensive. Now, politicians are using data-driven approaches to find effective solutions to criminal justice. Although a very broad topic, this CLE will focus on the Fifth Judicial Circuit and the various ways it leads Pennsylvania into the modern era of punishment and rehabilitation in the criminal justice system.
- Elizabeth DeLosa, Esq., The Innocence Project
- Matthew Dugan, Esq., Chief Deputy Public Defender of Allegheny County
- Lyle Dresbold, Esq., Shrager Defense Attorneys
- Douglas Sughrue, Esq., Sughrue Law
- Lisa A. Mantella, Esq., Counsel, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl LLC
This program is eligible for 1 Substantive CLE credit.
For more information, please visit: https://www.acbabenchbar.com/schedule
- June 14, 2019
3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
- ACBA Bench Bar
- Seven Springs
777 Water Wheel Dr
Champion, PA 15622 United States + Google Map