Leech Tishman Partner Bruce McNeil to Speak at PSCA National Conference on NQDC Survey
May 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On Tuesday, May 11, Leech Tishman Employment and Labor Partner Bruce J. McNeil will speak at the Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) National Conference on nonqualified deferred compensation plan survey results.
To learn more or to register, please visit: 2021 National Conference | Plan Sponsor Council of America (psca.org)
About This Event
During the seminar, the speakers will examine trends and common or best practices for plan sponsors to consider in connection with their plan design. Plan sponsor panelists will share information about their plans as it relates to certain survey findings.
- Chandrima Datta, Benefits Analyst, Provident Bank
- Doug Gardner, Director of Human Resources, Seneca Foods
- Matthew Maier, Vice President — Senior Consultant, Lockton Investment Advisors
- Bruce J. McNeil, Partner, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lamp LLC
This webcast has been approved for 1 hour of Relevant Topics credit for the CPSP and 1 SHRM PDC. HRCI CE is pending.
- May 11
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Plan Sponsor Council of America
- Live Webinar