- This event has passed.
Leech Tishman Partner Kimberly J. Kisner to Speak at Pittsburgh Professional Women Webinar on Workplace Strategies for Navigating COVID-19 in 2021 and Beyond
October 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pittsburgh Professional Women will host a webinar on Legal Tips for Employers: Workplace Strategies for Navigating Covid-19 and Beyond. Leech Tishman Employment & Labor Partner Kimberly J. Kisner will be the main speaker of the webinar.
About the Event:
If you own a business or manage employees then you are likely struggling with the questions that we are all hearing about these days:
- Is it legal to require employees to be tested or vaccinated?
Should there be a mask mandate in the office?
- Do employees get paid for COVID leave for themselves or family members?
- I have only a few employees, do the sick leave laws apply?
- All of my employees want to work remotely, how do I respond?
- Will OSHA begin to visit or monitor our workplace?
- Will employers receive a tax credit for providing COVID leave?
- Are we required to enforce guidelines or mandates or both?Because of the importance of the topic, this webcast is open to all professionals in Western PA, regardless of membership status.
- October 13
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Pittsburgh Professional Women
- Live Webinar