- This event has passed.
Leech Tishman Partner Sally Griffith Cimini to Participate in Pennsylvania Bar Institute Webcast
February 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Leech Tishman Employment & Labor Partner Sally Griffith Cimini together with Samantha Clancy, Esq. of GNC and Christine Elzer, Esq. of Elzer Law Firm, LLC, will present at a Pennsylvania Bar Institute webcast, entitled, “Dealing with the Problem Employee During the Pandemic 2021.”
Problem employees can be very costly to businesses. Perhaps your job is to advise employers on how to deal with employees who are problems in the workplace. Or maybe you represent a “problem” employee. In this program, learn the legal issues you need to understand to advise your clients. You’ll hear from lawyers who represent employees and employers, giving you both perspectives. We are going to specifically discuss problems that have arisen during the pandemic and how to best handle these problems.
Gain solid information and answers to these questions:
- How do you handle an employee who is always absent?
- How do you manage your employees remotely?
- What do you do about the employee who is afraid to return to work?
- Can you require your employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- When can employees be fired for Facebook posts and tweets?
- February 18
9:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Leech Tishman
- Elzer Law Firm LLC
- Live Webinar