Leech Tishman to Host Webinar with Lockton Companies, Inc. on Risk Mitigation Considerations for Corporate Transactions and Other Agreements
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Regardless of the industry, the corporate world is full of risk and uncertainty. When considering a corporate transaction or preparing a corporate agreement, it is imperative that businesses and their corporate counsel understand how to protect themselves and limit risk.
During this webinar, Leech Tishman Insurance Coverage Chair Michael H. Sampson, along with Corporate Partner Francesca M. Schiavone, will join Matt Heinz of Lockton Companies Inc.. to examine topics including:
- General risk mitigation considerations and strategies in corporate transactions and agreements, including deals, contracts, and leases
- The use of and importance of representations and warranties to limit risk
- Risk-transfer mechanisms, including insurance requirements, additional insured status, indemnification, and liability waivers
- Overview of and importance of “reps and warranties” insurance
- Update concerning the current “reps and warranties” insurance market
There will be a 10-minute Q&A session at the end of the webinar. Please feel free to send questions in advance to email@example.com.
This program is pending approval for 1 hour of Substantive CLE Credit in both California and Pennsylvania.
- May 13
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Lockton Companies, Inc.
- Leech Tishman
- Live Webinar