- This event has passed.
Mergers & Acquisitions Panel
April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Thursday, April 11, 2019, Leech Tishman Associate Francesca M. Schiavone will be speaking at a Mergers & Acquisitions Panel at the Duquesne University School of Law. Duquesne Law students will have an opportunity to ask questions such as:
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about M/A?
- How do you expect the M/A practice to evolve in the next 5-10 years?
- When working with a company or industry that you’re not familiar with, what advice would you give for understanding and managing the risks associated with the transaction?
- What is the best way to get a job in M&A after graduation?
- Are there any specific qualities that could help you become successful in this practice area?
- And more.
- April 11, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Duquesne University School of Law
900 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15282