Corporate/Entertainment Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking a Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant to work in our New York, NY office. The Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support to attorneys and paralegals in the Corporate and Entertainment Practice Groups of the firm. Experience in a law firm setting or the entertainment industry (as an Executive Assistant) is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Editing documents
- Attorney time entry
- Review of attorney billing
- Calendaring of meetings
- Client intake
- General clerical duties including expense management
- Other duties as requested by attorneys
High school diploma or equivalent is required. College, business school, or other relevant continuing education preferred. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of solid experience in a law firm or entertainment industry setting and will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- An ability to demonstrate flexibility and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong process orientation
- Collaborative, adaptive and proactive nature
- Solution/results-oriented and strategic thinker
- Strong ability to take ownership of work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (including the use of document versions and redlining, proficiency with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with NetDocs and ProLaw preferred
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at email@example.com. Agency applications will not be considered for this position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.