Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking to hire an Labor & Employment attorney with 5-8 years of experience in labor and employment law to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office. As a Labor & Employment Attorney, you will be responsible for providing legal counsel on a wide range of employment and labor issues. You will work closely with clients to ensure compliance with labor and employment laws, provide guidance on compensation and pensions, conduct internal investigations, and represent clients in litigation matters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide legal counsel to clients on a wide range of employment and labor issues, including compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and policies
- Conduct internal investigations and provide guidance on best practices for employment policies and procedures
- Represent clients in litigation matters, including but not limited to wrongful termination, discrimination, and harassment cases
- Work with clients to develop and implement compensation and pension plans that comply with regulatory requirements
- Negotiate and draft employment contracts, severance agreements, and other related documents
- 5-8 years of experience in labor & employment law
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced research and writing skills including proficiency with legal research tools, including WestLaw
- Strong academic and employment credentials
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Must have the ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as in a team environment involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals, and office staff
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, intellectual property, labor & employment, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, real estate, and trusts & estates. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at email@example.com. Agency applications will not be considered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.