Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking an Estates & Trusts Associate attorney with 2+ years of experience in probate, trust administration, and estate planning to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office. Our lawyers are highly trained, effective, and practical. Our firm delivers positive results and creative solutions to win the confidence of our clients.
The Estates & Trusts group has a culture dedicated to the professional development and advancement of our attorneys and staff. Programming includes one-on-one attorney mentorship, as well as regular group seminars known as the E&T Miniseries, providing instruction on various aspects of practice common to the group.
We are seeking a dedicated Estates & Trusts Associate to accommodate ongoing growth. Our group is currently comprised of 18 attorneys, 11 of whom are stationed at our Pittsburgh office. This is a permanent position with impressive potential for professional growth and advancement.
A successful candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of tasks, which will include regular client contact, the ability to manage files independently, and problem-solving skills applied to estate planning, estate and trust drafting, and estate administration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration of trusts and estates from inception to completion
- Regular and clear communication with clients, beneficiaries, and adversaries
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for additional legal services
- Identifying and resolving problems
- Drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, deeds, beneficiary designation forms, and other estate planning documents
- Managing estate and trust administrations, including income tax, inheritance tax, estate tax, and gift tax matters
- Conducting legal research regarding complex procedural and substantive issues related to probate and estate planning
- Presenting motions and appearing in Orphans Court as needed
- Collaborating with attorneys both within and outside of the group to provide coordinated, responsive legal service
- 2+ years of experience in estate planning or estate administration
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania (or have the ability to obtain reciprocal admission)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word
- Legal research and technical writing skills, including proficiency with legal research tools
- Strong academic and employment credentials
- Clear communication skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Well organized
- Proven track record of performance
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, nonprofit, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a firmwide Health and Wellness initiative, and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at email@example.com. Agency applications will not be considered for this position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.