Estates & Trusts Associate
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking an Estates & Trusts Associate attorney with 2+ years of experience in probate, trust administration, and estate planning to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration of trusts and estates from inception to completion
- Reviewing and drafting trust and probate administration documents and other related documents
- Drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, deeds, beneficiary designation forms, and other estate planning documents
- Conducting legal research regarding complex procedural and substantive issues related to probate and estate planning
- Building relationships with existing and prospective clients through networking and business development activities
- 2+ years of experience in probate and estate administration
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced research and writing skills including proficiency with legal research tools, including WestLaw and LexisNexis
- Strong academic and employment credentials
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Must have the ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as in a team environment involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals, and office staff
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agency applications will not be considered for this position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.