Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician who will be responsible for providing technical support for on-site and remote workers. This position will be part of a Technical Support Team and will serve as the first point of contact for all user support requests. Daily tasks are to configure, deploy, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software, hardware, peripheral devices, servers, networks and other applications specific to the end users.
A qualified candidate will possess the problem-solving and technical skills necessary to respond to end user issues and inquiries using a variety of diagnostic tools and fundamental knowledge of systems and applications. Strong interpersonal skills are required to guide end users through varied situations, maintain composure in stressful circumstances, and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
Working on special projects as requested and performing tasks related to the completion of those projects will be expected.
Travel between El Segundo, California and Pasadena, California will be necessary on a regular basis to support onsite operations.
Position: IT Support Technician
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employee Status: Full-Time – Non-exempt
Job Type: Information Technology
Education: Minimum – Associates Degree; Preferred – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: At least 3 years in an IT Technical Support Role
- Provide technical support for all Leech Tishman employees initiated by end users or escalated by another member of the IT Team.
- Communicate with the end user or other stakeholders regarding the problem status until resolved.
- Escalating unresolved or complex issues to other members of the IT Team.
- Manage time, tickets, and workload under the direction of leadership
- Document request status and resolution activities.
- Provide exceptional support in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Perform entry level system administration.
- Proactively research products for new releases, updates, and accurate technical information to identify innovative solutions that increase service and efficiencies.
- Prepare, maintain, and update documentation relating to technical configurations.
- Create and maintain How-To and Knowledge Base articles for both the internal IT team and end users.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Primary office in El Segundo with travel to Pasadena necessary on a weekly basis. If the need arises, travel to other Leech Tishman offices in the United States may be necessary.
- Weekly on-call rotation to support Leech Tishman after normal business hours.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Networking, or other similar technology field.
- At least 3 years working directly with technology in a helpdesk/support role. Previous Law Firm experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment with numerous tasks handled simultaneously.
- Work independently with guidance provided by senior IT Leadership.
- Desire to learn, grow, and excel both personally and professionally.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Understanding and use of operation systems including Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS and Android. Any knowledge of Windows servers is considered a plus.
- Understanding and practical use of many types of hardware devices, including Windows laptops and desktops, Mac laptops, projectors, TV’s/displays, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, switches, routers, wireless access points, battery backups, ethernet cables, and fiber optic cables.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and troubleshooting Microsoft Office including OneDrive and Teams.
- Understanding of and experienced with troubleshooting services related to a Windows domain environment that includes Active Directory, Group Polices, permissions, file shares, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with supporting networking components (DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, TCP/IP and VPN
- Understanding of and experience utilizing/troubleshooting Office 365 environments
- Practical experience utilizing an IT support platform for communicating, tracking, and documentation.
- Experience with remote control technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, move desks, crawl, and climb ladders to troubleshoot, manage, maintain, and replace the technology infrastructure as needed.
With Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA, Leech Tishman, LLC has offices in Pasadena, CA, El Segundo, CA, Sarasota, FL, Chicago, IL New York City, NY, Washington, D.C., and State College, PA, and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Karen Davila, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agency applications will not be considered for this position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.