Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking a Litigation/Family Law Paralegal with 5-7 years of experience in litigation/family law to work in our State College, PA office. The Litigation/Family Law Paralegal will provide litigation and general administrative support to several attorneys in our Family Law Practice Group. Leech Tishman’s Family Law Practice Group counsels clients on a wide range of family law matters, including divorce/separations, child custody, spousal/child support, equitable distribution, pre/post-nuptial agreements, adoption, guardianship, protection from abuse matters, and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting pleadings, correspondence, and discovery
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Filing documents with local, state and federal courts (including e-filing)
- Scheduling and summarizing depositions
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Review of attorney billing
- Revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates
- Scheduling travel
- General administrative duties
- 5-7 years of experience in litigation; family law experience preferred
- Paralegal certificate required. College, business school, or other relevant continuing education is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (including the use of document versions and redlining, TOA and TOC), proficiency with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ProLaw and NetDocs a plus
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- An ability to demonstrate flexibility and initiative
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong process orientation
- Must have the ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as in a team environment involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals, and office staff
- Must have excellent attention to detail
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, State College, PA, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agency applications will not be considered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.