Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This position is multi-faceted. Individuals with this job title must be able to handle various duties as they relate to each specific assignment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling conference rooms
- Greeting clients
- Maintaining log of all outside deliveries (FedEx, etc.)
- Receiving and distributing faxes
- Assisting Administrative Assistants and Paralegals with file maintenance, including electronic scanning and physical filing in redwells and binders
- Data entry into records management system (FileBridge)
- Maintenance of legal volumes (replacing pocket parts, updates, etc.)
- Keeping water coolers supplied with water throughout firm
- Moving files, boxes, and small miscellaneous items
- Operation and minor maintenance of mail machinery
- Handling conference room set-up/clean-up
- Assisting with mailings/print jobs as necessary
- Assisting attorneys with various clerical duties including editing documents, attorney time entry, calendaring of meetings, reviewing billing, expense management, client intake, filing/mailing, etc.
- Assisting File Clerk with special projects as requested, including, but not limited to, file maintenance responsibilities, event preparation (setup/cleanup), inventory management, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. College, business school, or other relevant continuing education preferred. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of solid experience in a law firm setting and will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proofreading/editing skills with a high level of accuracy
- Some mechanical ability required
- The ability to work independently and make proper judgment calls
- Ability to complete duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel as well as represent the Firm in a positive manner when dealing with outside clients, vendors, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (including the use of document versions and redlining) as well as proficiency with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Working hours other than standard office hours may be required
This position is full-time.
About Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a national, full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, construction, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, emerging cyber technologies, energy & natural resources, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and life sciences industries. Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sarasota, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington, DE. and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a collegial work environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to Mala Mason, Chief People Officer at email@example.com. Agency applications will not be considered for this position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.