Leech Tishman is seeking a responsible Practice Group Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for the Corporate/Real Estate practice group of the firm in its Pittsburgh, PA office. Duties of the Practice Group Assistant include providing support by assisting in the daily needs of the Corporate/Real Estate Practice Group.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and routing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, ensuring that all attachments, exhibits, and enclosures are included.
- Entering, reviewing, and correcting attorneys’ time entries.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports, scheduling client meetings, managing calendars, and making travel arrangements.
- Assisting attorneys with general administrative work such as typing, copying, scanning, answering phones, filing, transcribing, creating, and formatting documents.
- Organizing documents and files, preparing files to be sent to off-site storage, and maintaining logs for files sent off-site. Requesting files from off-site storage.
- Responding promptly and efficiently to all communications.
- Working collaboratively in a team with other assistants and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills and be able to organize their work using tools, such as MS Excel, Word, NetDocuments, and other applications as required. Ultimately, a successful Practice Group Assistant will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the Corporate/Real Estate Group.
High School degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; additional qualification such as experience in a professional services office environment will be a plus.
With headquarters in Pittsburgh, Leech Tishman has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Sarasota, State College, Washington, D.C. and Wilmington, DE and has a history of strong growth in these markets. We offer competitive salary and benefits and a friendly work environment. Agency applications will not be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
For further information, contact the Director of Recruiting, Karen Davila at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC is a full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in business restructuring & insolvency, corporate matters, employment & labor, estates & trusts, intellectual property, litigation & alternative dispute resolution, and real estate. In addition, the firm offers a wide range of legal services to clients in the aviation & aerospace, cannabis, construction, energy & natural resources, healthcare, and hospitality industries. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit www.leechtishman.com.