PITTSBURGH, PA – April 18, 2017- To support the growth of its intellectual property practice, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl has added five attorneys, increasing the firm’s expertise in a variety of industries, including medical, chemical, material, industrial, environmental, financial, software and robotics.
“Our West Coast team has attracted national and international clients,” said Pete Fuscaldo, Leech Tishman’s managing partner. “To meet their needs and to establish a complementary capability on the East Coast, we’re adding five IP attorneys in Pittsburgh with significant experience to serve clients across the country who are at the forefront of technical innovation.”
Joining Leech Tishman as partners are:
• Michael D. Lazzara, who has prepared and prosecuted hundreds of U.S. and international patent and trademark applications;
• Alicia M. Passerin, who has a doctorate in neurobiology and counsels clients in the life sciences as well as the biomedical, mechanical, chemical and software engineering fields; and
• Alan G. Towner, who began his career as a patent examiner in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and has experience in the aerospace, chemical, material, mechanical, data storage and e-commerce industries.
Joining as associates are:
• Christopher J. Owens, whose experience includes mechanical tooling design, medical devices, environmental remediation systems, industrial materials, metal alloys and composites; and
• Charles M. Yeomans, who worked for a specialty chemicals manufacturer where he conducted complex laboratory synthesis and focused on process improvements for new technologies.
“Patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets are assets that can be worth many times their costs,” Fuscaldo said. “We have the skills and experience to help clients nationwide protect their innovations and generate optimal returns.”
Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl is a full-service law firm dedicated to assisting individuals, businesses, and institutions. Leech Tishman offers legal services in alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy & creditors’ rights, construction, corporate, employee benefits, employment, energy, estates & trusts, family law, government relations, immigration, insurance coverage & corporate risk mitigation, intellectual property, international legal matters, litigation, real estate, and taxation. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Leech Tishman also has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Sarasota and Wilmington, DE.