Cannabis LawTalk is a podcast focused on the business, politics and law of the cannabis industry. Hosted by attorneys and business advisors Ken Foltz (Pennsylvania) and Christopher Gonzalez (California), members of Leech Tishman’s Cannabis Practice Group, this podcast has a national scope, with particular attention on the newest laws in California and Pennsylvania.
As of January 2020, 11 states, as well as the District of Columbia, have legalized recreational marijuana. In addition, a total of 33 states allow for the use of medical marijuana. According to Forbes, spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to reach $57 billion by 2027.
Cannabis LawTalk will offer listeners insight, guidance, legal analysis and industry developments on the cannabis industry in layman’s terms. Whether you are interested in starting, purchasing or investing in a cannabis, CBD, THC cannabinoid business or operating in the international industrial hemp arena, or are simply curious about the industry and its impact on our communities and its citizens, the podcast will feature some of the influencers in the industry and will regularly examine legal and business implications in this ever-changing space. Click here to read disclaimer.
To view an episode, please click a link below:
- Episode 1: Introduction to The Legal Haze
- Episode 2: Hot Topics – End of 2019, Looking Into 2020
- Episode 3: Real Estate – “GanjaLand,” The Happiest Haze on Earth
- Episode 4: Contracts – Is My Contract Worth the Hemp It’s Printed On
- Episode 5: Cannabis Hot Topics 2020
- Episode 6: Interview with Tony Van Pelt, Founder of Chronic Candy
- Episode 7: Interview with Emily Seelman, Founder of Tetra Growth Systems
- Episode 8: Financial Considerations in the Cannabis Space
The hosts and Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl in no way encourage illegal activity. Listeners of this podcast must be mindful that possessing, using, distributing and/or selling marijuana is a federal crime, and no legal advice given herein is intended to provide any guidance or assistance in violating federal law nor will it provide any guidance or assistance in complying with federal law. Please also note that nothing in this podcast is intended to be deemed advice regarding the federal, state or local tax consequences of engaging in any business in this industry.