Leech Tishman is experienced and trained to assist clients in bankruptcy cases, with a high priority for analyzing the facts and providing a recommendation that is most appropriate for each client’s unique financial circumstances.
Our attorneys counsel clients in deciding if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is more appropriate for their situation. Chapter 7 cases involve liquidating assets and using the proceeds to satisfy debts to creditors. Chapter 13 cases involve restructuring and reorganizing debts to make repayment possible.
Our firm assists clients with the application process, as well as satisfaction of debts and scheduling repayments. Our goal is to preserve our clients’ financial health as much as possible and get them back on track for financial stability and success.
- Assist clients in developing a long-term financial plan
- Counsel clients and provide a bankruptcy filing recommendation
- Assist clients in applying for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Negotiate repayment terms with creditors under Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Assist clients in liquidating non-exempt assets to satisfy creditors under Chapter 7 Bankruptcy