Leech Tishman’s Corporate Practice Group regularly serves in a General Counsel capacity for clients, functioning as sole legal counsel, or partnering with existing in-house legal departments to provide specialized expertise or supplemental assistance with larger projects.
Our team of attorneys have previous experience serving as in-house counsel for large corporations as well as seconded attorneys and work closely with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of business activities and objectives as well as the unique legal issues facing each client’s industry. We are focused on providing focused, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel on legal issues confronting clients in their day-to-day operations. As General Counsel, Leech Tishman attorneys function as strategic advisors, working swiftly and effectively with diverse perspectives throughout our full-service firm to implement innovative solutions and resolve the matter at hand from a strategic perspective.
As General Counsel, our attorneys oversee:
- General business and day-to-day legal and compliance issues
- Contract drafting, review & negotiation
- Corporate governance matters, including fiduciary duties for directors and officers
- Capital raises
- Employment & labor matters including hiring, retention, termination, and employee handbooks
- Executive compensation
- Intellectual property protection
- Immigration matters
- Litigation & alternative dispute resolution
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing
- Regulatory compliance
- Securities filings and disclosure requirements
Leech Tishman’s Corporate Practice Group prides itself on establishing a trusted-advisor relationship with each client and is committed to leveraging the vast experience of our lawyer team in order to offer a multidisciplinary approach to client issues. We are happy to formulate customized options for general counsel support that best suit the client’s unique legal needs.