Leech Tishman’s Immigration attorneys provide in-depth knowledge of the technical and dynamic landscape of immigration laws and regulations.
The United States immigration system is complicated and constantly in flux; therefore, you need trustworthy lawyers who can keep up with the changes and can deliver results. Leech Tishman’s Immigration Practice Group provides comprehensive legal services to our ever-growing clientele. We represent businesses, as well as individuals, undergoing the U.S. immigration process throughout the United States or around the world. Our goal is to assist clients across international borders while remaining cognizant of controlling costs and achieving legal compliance.
Our immigration attorneys regularly represent businesses, organizations, and individuals in a variety of immigration legal matters related to employment-based and family-based immigration. With regulatory compliance as an utmost priority, our lawyers are skilled in providing immigration help to individuals and businesses navigating through the minefield of immigration laws.
Our nationally-recognized immigration lawyers assist with all types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas, including work and extraordinary ability visas (for professionals, athletes, actors, artists, entertainers, investors and business professionals); family petitions; labor certifications; green cards through investment, business or citizenship; as well as employer sanctions and related business immigration matters. Our immigration attorneys are also members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
We have developed the expertise necessary to effectively represent clients before state, federal, governmental, and administrative agencies, such as the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICE”), and within the federal court system.
Our Immigration Practice Group regularly utilizes the skills of the firm’s other practice groups, and in particular, our Government Relations, Corporate, and Employment teams, to ensure that your business competes in a global economy.
Our firm is positioned to offer high-quality representation and address any potential legal issues before they become roadblocks to the successful completion of visa petitions and applications.
Immigration Law Firm Services
Our immigration attorneys have experience in the following areas
Temporary/Professional Work Visas
- Professionals (H-1B)
- Canadian and Mexican Professionals (TN)
- Intra-Company Transfers (L-1)
- Professionals with Extraordinary Ability (O-1)
- Foreign Investors/ Traders (E-1/E-2)
- Entertainers, Artists, Athletes (O-1/P-1)
- Temporary Nonagricultural Workers (H-2B)
- Business Visitors and Domestic Help (B-1)
International Student/Researcher Issues
- Trainees and waivers (J-1)
- CPT/OPT (F-1)
- STEM specific issues
- National Interest Waiver (NIW) Petitions
- Schedule A/B Physician Issues
Permanent Residence (Green Cards)
- Employment Related Petitions (i.e.: Extraordinary Ability)
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- Labor Certifications/PERM
- Family Based Petitions (I-130)
- Removal of Conditional Residence Status (I-751)
- VAWA/Domestic Violence cases
- Same-sex marriage issues
- I-9 Compliance and Advice on Record Keeping
- Verification of Employment Authorization Eligibility
- Internal Corporate Audits
- Assistance with Government Audits
- Representation at Hearings
- Federal Courts
- Administrative Appeals Unit
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals
- Derivative Citizenship
- Personal Representation and Filings
Immigration issues occur across various industries and sectors. Leech Tishman’s Immigration attorneys can assist individuals, companies, and employers regarding their immigration issues across a variety of industries and professions.