Leech Tishman’s Leasing Team understands the risks of both landlords and tenants, and approaches the negotiation of a lease in a manner to minimize risk to our clients.
Our attorneys have a depth of experience representing landlords and tenants of all lease categories including industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, office, restaurant, retail, “big box” leases, shopping malls, communication towers, mixed-use projects, renewable energy and ground leases.
Our lease experience includes build-to-suit projects, expansion or reduction of leased spaces, and negotiating early terminations or lease extensions. In addition, we routinely represent parties in resolving property condition issues, hold-over issues, landlord or tenant defaults, environmental issues with leased properties and property management matters.
- Build-to-suit leases
- Cell tower leases
- Estoppel certificates
- Landlord waivers
- Lease agreements
- Lease amendments
- Lease defaults
- Lease guarantees
- Leasehold financing
- Options for lease
- Property management agreements
- Sale leaseback transactions
- Solar leases
- Sublease agreements
- Subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements
- Wind project leases
- Sale of $10M+ warehouse/light industrial building containing approximately 100,000 sq. ft. with seller reducing footprint of operations and leasing back approximately 33,000 RSF for medical manufacturing and office uses.
- Represented a tenant in a lease amendment with prime landlord to secure a $500,000 tenant improvement allowance with right to utilize funds for future subleasing of approximately one-half of the tenant’s premises.
- Represented a sublandlord in subleasing 11,153 RSF of sublandlord’s 22,458 sq. ft.
- Represented a tenant in leasing 59,322 RSF for primarily office and data center purposes.
- Represented a sublandlord in subleasing 11,049 RSF for primarily office uses and subsequent subtenant default and workout.
- Represented a sublandlord in termination of subleases with full release of liability and termination of corporate guarantees in connection with prime landlord’s direct lease to subtenant of industrial space.