Leech Tishman’s attorneys possess a thorough understanding of trusts and estates laws and regulations, on both the state and federal levels in multiple jurisdictions, which contributes to our team’s strong ability to litigation trusts and estates matters. Our skilled litigators have experience representing corporate and individual fiduciaries, stakeholders, and beneficiaries in disputes regarding wills, trusts, estates, guardianships, and powers of attorney.
Our top priority is to resolve issues amicably through negotiations and mediation; however, when formal litigation is required, we develop a legal strategy that offers our clients protection of their rights, support, and thorough knowledge of applicable state rules and requirements.
Collaboration with other practice areas may be warranted in some cases. Our team works seamlessly with attorneys in the Real Estate, Corporate, Trusts & Estates, Business Restructuring & Insolvency, and Appellate Practice Groups to address your specific needs and concerns regarding trusts and estates matters. This collaborative approach allows Leech Tishman to best represent our clients’ interests and achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
- Thorough analysis of the case and honest opinion as to the likelihood of success
- Negotiation and mediation with opposing party and opposing party’s counsel
- Draft, review, and file appropriate pleadings
- Document management and e-discovery
Our Trusts & Estates Litigation team has counseled clients on:
- Corporate fiduciaries in complex trust matters
- Will contests and other Trusts & Estates litigation
- Land and building ownership, as well as transfer of property