Whether our client is just starting the inventive process or are a well-established corporation or university, Leech Tishman’s patent attorneys are prepared to assist in all aspects of patent law, from patentability evaluations through to post-grant proceedings. We prepare and prosecute numerous patent applications in both the U.S. and throughout the world through our established network of foreign associates.
Our attorneys are skilled in conducting thorough patent searches and analyses to determine if clients have freedom to operate in the selected patent area. We draft thoughtful, robust FTO opinions, addressing potential patent issues, roadblocks to obtainment, and alternative resolutions. Leech Tishman’s skilled litigators assist clients in drafting the appropriate documents to secure patent approval and have extensive experience working in the U.S. Patent and Trade Office and handling appeals before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
We are also well-versed in prosecuting patent infringements in federal courts across the country and negotiating and obtaining favorable out-of-court settlements. It is our top priority to provide clients with comprehensive representation, including thorough risk assessment and legal recommendations that are financially advantageous.
Leech Tishman’s Patent practice assists clients with:
- Patentability evaluations
- Preparation and prosecution of domestic/foreign patent applications
- Patent validity, infringement and freedom to operate analyses and opinions
- Patent licensing and assignments
- IP due diligence evaluations
- Patent litigation, including enforcement of patents and defense against claims of patent infringement
- Post-grant proceedings including inter partes reviews, post grant reviews and reexaminations