Leech Tishman’s Real Estate Attorneys have acted as litigators and real estate transaction lawyers for our clients. We have experience in real estate litigation, arbitration, and mediation, and have appeared before federal and state courts, as well as administrative and regulatory agencies.
Our attorneys represent commercial and residential landlords, property owners, developers, joint ventures and partnerships, and condominium associations in a range of real estate matters. We work diligently with our clients to avoid litigation, but also have the depth of knowledge to address disputes when they arise, including during real estate negotiations, financing concerns, and real estate closings. In addition to commercial transaction disputes, our real estate litigators also support clients in disputes that arise during the term of property ownership. We have also obtained successful settlements, verdicts, and summary dispositions on behalf of our clients.
Some of the issues we address for clients include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Title III Counseling and Defense
- Boundary disputes and encroachments
- Breaches of lease
- Breaches of contract
- Commercial and residential mortgage foreclosures
- Construction and development contract disputes
- Declaratory judgments and injunctions
- Premises liability
- Quiet title
- Residential and commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Title insurance and title claims
- Unauthorized pets and comfort animals
- Zoning and land use