Leech Tishman’s Shareholder Equity Dispute attorneys have a wealth of experience counseling businesses, partnerships, and corporations in preparing for and eliminating disputes that occur within ownership of a business.
Our attorneys are trained to mitigate risk by preparing shareholders for the inevitable conflicts that arise during the course of business, and we counsel clients to mediate issues before they evolve into a legal dispute requiring litigation. When litigation is unavoidable, our team of experienced attorneys are equipped to skillfully advise clients on trying such cases to verdict in order to receive a favorable outcome for the client.
- Counsel client on risk assessment and mitigation
- Draft appropriate contracts and agreements, such as:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Trade Secret Agreement
- Dissolution Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Develop strong litigation strategies that minimally impedes business operations