Leech Tishman’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) practice counsels employers on obtaining and maintaining compliance with complex regulations governing workplace safety. We assist clients in implementing policies and procedures that are in compliance with federal regulations, as well as conducting internal safety and health audits.
Our firm has represented a range of clients across many different industries, including healthcare, hospitality, and construction.
Our attorneys work diligently to avoid the costly litigation of OSHA cases by thoroughly preparing for OSHA inspections and negotiating favorable settlements in the event that an OSHA citation is issued.
- Investigation and analysis of workplace accidents
- Oversight and handling of OSHA inspections
- Negotiation, settlement, and litigation of OSHA citations
- Counseling employers on OSHA best practices
- Formulation of health and safety programs