Leech Tishman’s Corporate Practice Group serves both domestic and international companies, ranging from investor groups and Fortune Global 500 companies, to start-ups and growing small- and middle-market companies.
The Corporate Practice Group, the core of our firm, offers a full suite of legal services covering the entire business life cycle, from establishing a company to succession planning.
Our attorneys apply their knowledge of business practice, emerging trends, and common pitfalls to help companies make strategic decisions. Our success in providing clients with legal and business advice has led to recognition by leading legal publications such as Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers®, Leading Lawyers, and Worth magazines.
To be successful, businesses today must adapt to global competition, navigate e-commerce, and satisfy changing customer expectations and government regulations. Our Corporate Practice attorneys cover this terrain on a daily basis, and can handle any business need from filing reports to managing complex international mergers or acquisitions. Clients who tap our experience and skills find they can devote more time to the profitability of their business.
Our attorneys have formed large energy investment funds. They have safeguarded the intellectual property of new tech companies to establish and maintain market position. They have helped enterprises in the life sciences and other fields with litigation, employment matters, tax issues, and executive compensation. When applying their knowledge to issues, whether they are local or international, our attorneys prevent problems down the road, confront issues as they arise, and work closely with clients to help them achieve their objectives.
Our Corporate attorneys can provide focused business assessments based on your company’s needs, and have the skill and experience to assist clients with
- Business formation and entity selection
- Capital structuring and restructuring
- Corporate governance, compliance and policy
- Corporate Legal Audits
- Corporate Organization
- Finance and Transaction Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial contracts and transactions
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Environmental regulation
- Estates and trusts
- Finance and financial institutions
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks)
- International projects
- Investment strategies and risk management
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Public finance
- Real estate
- Securities issuance, reporting and compliance
- Construction companies
- Software enterprises
- Financial services companies
- Educational and non-profit institutions
- Health and life sciences companies
- Energy firms (production, distribution, services)
- Technology firms (start-up to mature)
- Hotel and entertainment companies
- Food and retail establishments