Leech Tishman’s Intellectual Property attorneys are dedicated to providing quality full-service protection of intellectual property rights in wide-ranging technologies and disciplines.
Our Intellectual Property (IP) attorneys have extensive experience in the areas of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, technology agreements, IP litigation and general IP counseling.
Intellectual Property Services
Prior to private practice, our attorneys worked as engineers, scientists and research associates for various corporations and universities. Leech Tishman’s IP group benefits from the experience of former in-house IP counsel for several Fortune 100 companies and a former Patent Examiner with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, giving our team a broad understanding of the technical needs of our clients.
Some of the technologies we serve include:
- Biomedical/life sciences
- Medical devices
Leech Tishman’s IP attorneys work closely with our Corporate Practice Group to provide clients with sound business counsel on numerous related matters including:
- Evaluation and transfer of IP assets in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Preparation and counseling regarding research and development contracts, including government and university contracts
- Employee and consultant IP ownership issues
- Transactions and licensing
- Privacy concerns
- HIPAA compliance
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance
- General IP counseling