Last modified December 6, 2022
Data Protection Officer
- Notice – We tell you what information we collect, how we use it, how our users and Customers use it and when and how we share it.
- Choice – We will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their Personal Data is (a) to be disclosed to a third party (other than our contractors and service providers), or (b) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
- Accountability for Onward Transfers – We take steps to gain assurances from our processors that they will safeguard Personal Data consistent with this policy and take steps against to stop disclosure in violation of this policy.
- Security – The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Integrity & Purpose Limitation. We will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
- Personal Data Requests Upon request, we will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Data that we hold about them, and we will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business or “Data Controller”, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- CCPA means the California Consumer Privacy Act, including as modified by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) when the CPRA takes effect, together with any applicable implementing regulations.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider or “Data Processor” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to https://www.leechtishman.com
- You means the individual accessing our Website or utilizing Our Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing Our Website or using the Our Services, as applicable.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data, or Personally Identifiable Information or “PII” means any information relating to or which can be reasonably connected to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect Personal Data from users of the Services (“Customers”), our website, marketing efforts, in-person events and trade shows and other means.
Leech Tishman Collects
- Contact information – such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, business name and physical address when you contact US through our website, social media or other means. We collect some of this information using various third-party vendors.
- Online data – such as IP address, personal information contained in cookies (see below regarding detailed information regarding cookie collection. We also gather your personal information from social media websites from strategic partners.
- Website and Server Logs – When you visit our Site, our servers capture your activity, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer settings, which browser you use, what language your browser is using, the date/time of your usage, any referring URL (the website that sent you to us), and additional information contained in cookies (see detailed cookie information below).
- Correspondence If you contact us by email, postal mail, or other form of communication that reveals your personal data, we may store such information and use it to respond to you; to notify you of additional services, or to keep a record of your comment or complaint, accommodation request, or similar issues. As with other forms of data collection, if you desire to have your personal data “erased” please contact us at email@example.com.
- Customer feedback, from time to time, we may ask you to provide feedback either directly, over the phone, through our software or through our support team. You are not required to provide feedback, but if you do, your name and comments will be stored and used to improve our website or any online services provided to You.
- Customers who use the Our website or obtain Services from Us will have their personal data stored within Leech Tishman infrastructure as well as Our cloud service providers and other contractors and service providers.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory.
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by our website domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Which Do We Use and Why?
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features
like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the website and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the website or the security on the website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the website, e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the website works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the website is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the website that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the website
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey.
- Remember if you have engaged with a specific component or list on the website so that it won’t repeat.
- To provide and show embedded video content.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
Depending on where you reside, cookies may require your consent.
We request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the website.
Manage and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Leech Tishman will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose or its use is permitted by applicable law. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Websites, Social Media, Events and other Marketing means:
- We collect your personal data to administer our Website, for marketing purposes, to continuously improve your experience in using our website and services, to insure that our website and social media content displays in the most efficient and effective manner, for usage trend monitoring and advertising.
- We also collect your information and use it to improve our network and information security practices.
- We also collect your personal data that you provide to us to inform you of additional services, to schedule meetings, or simply to reply to you based on your inquiry.
- Customer Support – Leech Tishman both directly and through its third-party processors, collect site analytics information detailed below and combine it with your email address and other information you provide using fields or sign-in for the purpose of providing customer service and follow up on the Services. Leech Tishman may also access content solely for the purpose of providing Customer Support.
Passwords and Logins (Unique Identifier)
Passwords and usernames are used for user authentication.
Direct Marketing and Opt-Out
We use Your Personal Data to communicate with you regarding the provision of the Services, but also to let you know about additional features and services we provide that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you may opt out at any time.
You may choose to stop receiving these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us at:
Toll free number 1-888-890-0070 Or by Postal Mail: Attn: Privacy Officer 525 William Penn Place 28th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
Leech Tishman will not otherwise transmit, disclose or share your personal data to non-Leech Tishman persons or businesses for their independent use unless: 1. You specifically authorize it; 2. The information is given to comply with the law, such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena, to enforce an agreement with have with you, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of our employees or others; 3. The information is given to our agents, vendors, affiliates or service providers who perform functions on our behalf; 4. To address emergencies or acts of God; 5. To address disputes, claims, or to persons who are your agents or representatives purporting to have legal authority to act on your behalf. We may also collect aggregated data about our customers and Site visitors and transmit the results of such aggregated (but de-identified) information to our partners, vendors, service providers, advertisers, and third parties for purposes of marketing and promotions.
Processing your payment
Leech Tishman’s website does not collect or store your payment information.
Law Enforcement and Internal Operations
Personal Data may be provided where we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary:
- to respond to claims asserted against Leech Tishman or to comply with the legal process (for example, discovery requests, subpoenas or warrants);
- to enforce or administer our policies and agreements with users;
- for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes;
- or to protect the rights, property or safety of Leech Tishman’s users or members of the general public.
We engage Service Providers or “Data Processors” to perform services on our behalf to help us provide services to you. Additionally, we engage third-party Data Processors to assist us in marketing, IT infrastructure, cloud computing, SaaS, data enhancement and other services to enhance your experience with our subscription services as well as our website and business in general.
These Service Providers or Data Processors may have access to your personal data in order to provide such functions. However, those Service Providers are prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing the personal information for any purpose other than for the specific purpose of performing the services for which we have retained them specified in our contract with them.
We require all Data Processors to agree to take reasonable steps to keep Personal Data that we provide to them secure. We never authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Data except in connection with providing their services.
In addition, Leech Tishman may share data with trusted partners as data processors to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or to deliver our services to you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to perform data processing according to Leech Tishman’s instructions in order to provide our services to you, our customer.
Security Of Your Personal Information
How is my data protected?
Leech Tishman secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who require that information to provide Leech Tishman’s services to you. Furthermore, our employees are trained regarding the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
Reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures taken, include but are not limited to:
Restricting access to Personal Data protected by passwords, which are restricted and revoked when staff departs.
- Annual password rotation for staff accounts and service accounts.
- Restricting access to Personal Data to key Leech Tishman staff on a need to know basis.
- Regular staff privacy and security training.
- Requiring key contractors sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s)
- Continuous intrusion detection and intrusion prevention.
- Regular vulnerability scans.
- Regular backups at offsite location.
- Web application firewall.
- Encryption of data.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- VPN for remote connections.
- Antivirus, antimalware and other endpoint detection and response tools.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information we store, process, or transmit.
Data Storage and retention
Your personal data is stored on Leech Tishman’s servers as well as the servers of Leech Tishman’s cloud and SaaS based systems, located in the United States. We will store your personal data for as long as we have a business purpose for doing so. For more specific information on where and how long your personal data is stored, please contact Leech Tishman’s data protection officer at email@example.com.
Right to Review or Change Your Data
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page or by contacting us by phone or email at the contact information available on our Web site.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you the Services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom and you would like to access, modify or delete your Personal Data, please contact us via email:
Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw consent where such consent is required to share or use data and you may request that we delete your Personal Data.
If you receive communications from us and no longer wish to receive them, please follow the removal instructions in the email or change your account settings.
You may live in a jurisdiction that grants you certain rights over the personal data that we have collected from you.
Right to Remove
You can request that we delete your Personal Data by emailing a request to:
If we are legally required to comply with such a request, we will confirm your identity and delete your personal data in such time frame as required by law.
We may be required by law or to retain it to exercise or defend legal claims, or contractual obligations with our customers to retain some information in connection with our obligation to provide the Services. We may de-identify and anonymize some data for purposes of retaining it.
Right to Redress
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom and you believe we have violated any data protection laws, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Data in accordance with the principles contained in this policy within forty-five (45) days of receiving a complaint.
We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”). Should an individual be unable to resolve a complaint with us, they may contact the FTC at the following address:
Federal Trade Commission
Attn: Consumer Response Center 600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW , Washington, DC 20580 or www.ftc.gov
European Economic Area and United Kingdom data subjects may also have the right to file complaints with the Data Protection Authorities located in the jurisdiction they are located in.
Third Party Links
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from Leech Tishman’s practices. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. Leech Tishman is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Leech Tishman web site.
This policy may be amended from time to time, consistent with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will notify you of changes to this policy either through email, posting on our website, via our Services, or other means. We will notify Customers if we make changes that materially affect the way we handle Personal Data that we previously collected, and we will allow them to choose whether their Personal Data may be used in any materially different manner.
Leech Tishman as a “Business” and a “Service Provider”
California law makes a distinction between organizations that process Personal Data for their own purposes (known as “businesses”) and organizations that process Personal Data on behalf of other organizations (known as “service providers”). Depending on the circumstances, Leech Tishman may act as either a business or service provider with respect to your Personal Data. If you have a question or a complaint about how your Personal Data is handled, these should always be directed to the relevant business since they are the ones with primary responsibility for your Personal Data.
For example, if you visit our site and contact us through an online web form, Leech Tishman will be a business with respect to the Personal Data that you provide about yourself. We will also be a business as to the Personal Data that we have obtained from you as a customer of our products and services. We use this information to provide you with requested services and products.
Summary of Information We Collect
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
We or our service providers may collect the below categories of information for the following business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
- Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection and error reporting;
- Customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Services (e.g., contextual ads);
- Providing the Services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services);
- Improving our existing Services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners;
- Other uses about which we notify you.
We may also use the above categories of Personal Data for compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and we may combine the information we collect (“aggregate”) or remove pieces of information (“de-identify”) to limit or prevent identification of any particular user or device.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. California law may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of Personal Data we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Data.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Provide your Personal Data to another entity to exercise your right to portability.
- Update or amend your Personal data.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any). You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services.
You will be required to verify your identify before we fulfill your request. To do so, you will need to provide us with certain account information or personal information you’ve previously submitted to Us, such as the full name and email address you used to create your account and your account user id. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity directly with us.
Your California Privacy Rights Under The Shine The Light Law
California residents who have an established business relationship with Leech Tishman may make a written request to Leech Tishman about whether Leech Tishman has disclosed any Personal Information to any third-parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email, call or write us:
Notice For Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity through the use of our Website; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by email to: email@example.com. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
If you believe that Leech Tishman has not adhered to this Statement or have questions, please contact us at: