YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND DO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- General Information. The information and materials available in the Site or transmission thereof (the “Materials”) have been prepared for general informational purposes only to permit Users to learn more about the services the Firm offers. The materials in the Site are not legal advice and may or may not reflect the most current legal developments.
- Attorney Advertising Statement. Portions in this Site may be considered advertising material under professional rules applicable to lawyers in some states in which we practice. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Ownership and Use of Site Content. This Site is owned and operated by the Firm. In connection with viewing and using the Site each User is permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials posted in the Site for your personal, reference and/or informational use. A User may not screen scrape or frame the Site or its content in any way. Except as otherwise specifically provided elsewhere in the Site, redistribution, retransmission, republication or commercial exploitation of the contents of the Site are expressly prohibited. All content in the Site is copyrighted. © 2018 Leech Tishman LLC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- No Legal Advice/No Formation of an Attorney-Client Relationship. The Materials are for informational purposes only and are not intended to and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship is created through a User’s use of the Site or a User’s receipt of the Materials. Newsletter recipients and Users should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to the Firm through the Site to create an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and Users should not act upon any information in the Site without first consulting legal counsel of their own directly. The information in the Site is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal advice or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction. The Firm accepts clients only in accordance with certain formal procedures, and renders legal advice only after completion of those procedures. The Firm does not seek to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing the Site in a state, territory or foreign country where the Site fails to comply with applicable laws and ethical rules. In addition, the Firm’s attorneys do not seek to practice law in states, territories or foreign countries where they are not properly authorized to do so.
- Compliance: The Firm does not accept any representation that comes to us through the Site if the Site does not comply with the legal or ethical requirements of the state in which the client or prospective client is located. Our attorneys do not seek to practice law in states, territories and foreign countries where we are not properly authorized to do so. The Firm is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where the marketing material does not comply with the applicable State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication. Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. In situations in which our fees are contingent or partially contingent on the outcome of the case or transaction, court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client regardless of outcome. Any comment(s) made by a judge in a particular case, is not an endorsement of the Firm or any attorney’s legal skill or ability. No representation is made or intended that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Matter Descriptions. Information in the Site about matters the Firm has handled is only to illustrate the Firm’s experience. Each representation has unique facts and circumstances that may impact results. Such descriptions should not be relied upon as a prediction as to the outcome of any client representation the Firm undertakes. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Attorney Licenses. All states and jurisdictions have statutes that make it unlawful for persons to hold themselves out as attorneys unless they are licensed to practice in that state. Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed in the Site are admitted to practice in the jurisdiction of their office. Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed in the Site are not certified not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization or as a specialist in any practice area by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Under the New York State Lawyer’s Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of the Site contain attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each representation has unique facts and circumstances that may impact results.
- Opinions. The information and Materials on the Site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Firm, or any of its attorneys or clients, nor is it guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Each matter is different and results referred to in the Site are not intended to be, nor should they be understood as, a representation that equivalent results would be achieved in any given case.
- Advertisement/Hiring an Attorney. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. In some jurisdictions the Site may be considered advertising. Before selection of counsel, Users should ask a prospective attorney or law firm to send free written information about their qualifications and experience. If Users would like more information about the Firm, our practice areas, and/or any of our attorneys, please visit our practice areas or attorneys sections in the Site or contact us via telephone, mail, or email us at email@example.com.
- Copyright Notice. All materials contained on the Site, including the Materials, text, images, logos and/or other material (collectively “Content”), and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are owned by the Firm or its affiliates. Users agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the Content contained on the Site, except for a User’s personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written approval of the Firm. These rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.
- Proprietary Rights. Users acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are and shall remain the property of the Firm, its affiliates or its licensors and are or may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights and laws and all such rights are reserved. Except as expressly authorized in advance by the Firm, Users agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to a User’s compliance with these Site Terms, the Firm grants Users a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of the Site for a User’s personal, non-commercial use. Trade names, trademarks, service marks and domain names (collectively, “Marks”) of the Firm include, without limitation, the Firm name and any associated logos. All Marks on the Site that are not owned by the Firm are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of the Marks without the Firm’s prior express written permission.
- User Conduct. Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with their use of the Site. Users agree to not violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation of the security (including access control or authentication systems) or integrity of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to (a) attempt or to enable others to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any the Firm server or to any of the Materials, through hacking, password theft or any other means; (b) attempt or enable other to attempt to obtain any Materials through any means that the Firm has not intentionally made available on the Site; or (c) use the Site or the Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any the Firm server, or the network(s) connected to any the Firm server, or that might interfere with any other person’s access to or use or enjoyment of any Materials.
- Attorney Disclaimer. Views expressed are the personal views of the author and do not represent the views of the Firm, its partners, employees or its clients. Furthermore, the information provided by the author is not intended to be legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Staff Disclaimer. Views expressed are the personal views of the author and do not represent the views of the Firm, its partners, employees or its clients.
- E-Mail Disclaimer. If a User has received an e-mail from the Firm, the e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, such recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of the message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If a User has received a message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and please delete it from the User’s computer. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails will be automatically scanned by the Firm and by an external service provider to eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (“spam”). This could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at our firm. Please tell us if a User has concerns about this automatic filtering
- Endorsement Disclaimer. The Site contain testimonials about or endorsements of one or more of the Firm’s attorneys. Testimonials found on in the Site are actual client reviews of the Firm or its attorneys. Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guaranty, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Any result an endorsed lawyer may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. References in the Site to clients of the Firm or client outcomes are not intended as testimonials or endorsements of the Firm.
- IRS Circular 230 Disclosure. To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, the Firm informs Users that unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in the Site was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer’s particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
- Newsletters and Mailings. Information and content provided in newsletters, Client Alerts and other correspondence a User may receive from the Firm is considered Content, and a User’s receipt and use of such information is covered by these Site Terms. With respect thereto, no representations or warranties made.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. The site and the materials are provided to users “as is” without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory. The firm does not represent that the site or materials will be error-free, timely, free of viruses or other harmful elements, or that defects will be corrected. Neither the firm nor any of its affiliates, partners or employees, makes any representations, express or implied, with respect to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any of the contents of the site, and expressly disclaim any liability or warranties, express or implied, that might arise from a user’s use or reliance on the site and the materials, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. The firm, its affiliates and its suppliers will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind arising from or relating to a user’s use of the site or materials, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, statutory or other theory, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data, or other intangibles, even if the firm, its affiliates and/or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy of its essential purpose. A user’s sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site or the materials is to stop using the site or the materials. To the extent that the firm may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the firm’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations or exclusions of liability in some circumstances. Accordingly, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to users.
- Indemnity. Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Firm, its affiliates and suppliers, and each of their respective partners, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) arising out of: (a) a User’s activities in connection with the Site; (b) any violation of these Site Terms by a User; (c) any improper or unauthorized use of the Materials by a User; and (d) any allegation that anything a User transmits through or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
- Governing Law and Venue. The Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any suits or actions filed by a User with respect to the Site Terms or the Site must be filed in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Each User and the Firm irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the state of Pennsylvania in connection with any action arising out of or related to the Site Terms or the Site. Each User and the Firm waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non conveniens in any such action.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site may include links to other Internet sites that are beyond the control of The Firm. The Firm is not responsible for the content of any such sites, makes no representations regarding any such sites, cannot guarantee their practices regarding data privacy, and does not necessarily endorse or approve of the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through any such sites. Users acknowledge and agree that a User’s linking to other sites, a User’s use of such sites, and a User’s use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites, are solely at each User’s own risk.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of these Site Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Users nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the Firm and Users as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Site Terms remain in full force and effect. The failure of the Firm to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Site Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to a User’s use of the Site or these Site Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Site Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Neither the course of conduct between a User and the Firm, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of these Site Terms. These Site Terms are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Users. These Site Terms comprise the entire and exclusive agreement between Users and the Firm with respect to as User’s use of the Site and Materials, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between a User and the Firm with respect to a User’s use of the Site.
- Responsible Attorney. To the extent applicable rules or laws in a User’s jurisdiction require the Firm to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for the Site, the Firm designates its principal office as Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and designates Pete Fuscaldo as the attorney responsible for the Site. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.