Organizations facing federal or state investigations or enforcement actions require experienced legal counsel to effectively navigate and manage their potential risk.
Leech Tishman represents companies, boards of directors, and individuals in a broad range of law enforcement investigations, regulatory enforcement matters, and trials and appeals.
Our team of attorneys collectively have decades of experience as state and federal prosecutors and have tried countless trials to verdict in state and federal courts.
Government investigations in both the criminal and civil arenas have become increasingly common as oversight becomes more prevalent. Our white collar attorneys have extensive experience handling complex investigations and litigation.
We have also assisted organizations in conducting internal investigations related to fraud, embezzlement and other crimes.
Leech Tishman regularly counsels clients on compliance and corporate governance issues.
- White collar criminal defense
- Internal investigations
- Grand Jury and investigative subpoenas
- Regulatory agency inquiries and investigations
- Civil enforcement actions
- Law enforcement investigations
- Corporate compliance & ethics programs
- SEC enforcement investigations
- IRS criminal investigations
- Crisis management
- False Claims Act / qui tam